Saturday, March 31, 2012

Laptop (or Tablet) Kitchen Stand

One of my newest favorite things to do is try out new delicious recipes for Pinterest. I usually just pull up the post on my laptop and then get to work. The problem I run into is where to put my laptop so that it is convenient to see the recipe, but not in the way or in danger of me spilling liquid all over it!

My husband and I had discussed making some sort of simple fold out stand using a piece of wood and some hinges, but there just didn't seem like there was any good spot for that in our kitchen.  Last night, I finally thought of it--- using one of the kitchen drawers!!  It worked out perfectly. 

Now I can have my recipe on my laptop close by, but enough out of the way that I still have room to prepare the food on the counter top.




I used a drawer off to the side of the kitchen that just has oven mitts, potholders, and towels in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment